Lots of stuff today!
– Iker Sanchez makes a special appearance, following Justin R last strip! Only 1 more walk on role from the Kickstarter is left!
– Yes, I will be at Sakuracon next week! Come see me at the Cel*Style booth ( no. 803). I’ll have books to sign, Chocodiles to give away and pens ready for sketching!
– Two new pieces of gift art. A great Chainsaw Unicorn by TheDeseasedcow and a colored version of my Link Medusa by Zeroswitch! Thanks!
– More Animal Crime! The plot is getting thick!
– No more Ocarina of Time for me! I forgot to save and ended up losing everything from the Water Temple to half way through the Shadow Temple! Crap! I’ve decided to put the game aside for now to play Tale of the Abyss instead.
– Big announcement on Friday! Wait and see!
hmmm red shirt? Yep your dressed appropriately for what comes next.
Nice to see RedMax (it’s the name of my Grandpa’s old chainsaw) is back and looking ready to rev. Can’t wait to see what happens next thought!
Are those snakes streaming out behind her because she’s running (slithering) so fast or are they guarding her retreat?
A knife couldn’t kill chainsaw Uni (not even a $19.95 knife), that puny torch will do no good.
To answer your question: Yes!
Now I wonder if their tongues are sticking out because she’s running (slithering) away, or if they’re making noise to be threatening.
Rest in Pieces unobservant guy
Is he wearing a … red shirt? He picked the wrong clothing that morning.
Uh oh, it’s not looking good for him. Is there only one Chainsaw Unicorn? Or does he come from a CU family or town or planet?!
Not good! Not good! Retreat is definetly in order! Although we might get to see the Oathbreaker do something impressive. 🙂
Carnage in 3… 2… 1…
Roll for initiative!
Not surprise first?
Sweet, the Triforce of Candy!
Oh my! Last but not least? 😀
Looks like it.
heh, looks like am the expendable party member <D
I like how uninpresed I look by finding MM…..funny thing I would act the same way <X3
It’s a Chainsaw Unicorn now baby! *chainsaw sound*
Remind me to kill a chainsaw unicorn and turn it’s horn into a weapon. A chainsaw sword….
a…. >.> <.< "Chain Sawd" if you will.
So Jake, you are not going to be at Emerald City this weekend?