– Today’s special guest star is Stephen Slaby!
– Another late strip. I’m super busy this week, but hopefully by next week I’ll be able to tell you why. Anyway, Friday’s strip should be up on time!
– Want to the pirate ship? I’m taking suggestions on Twitter. Best name gets a sketch or something.
– New Animal Crime page is up, featuring my favorite character! Check it out here!
– Still enjoying Ocarina of time, even though I got stuck. I made it through the Forest Temple, then spent two days just wandering around because I couldn’t remember where to go next. Back t the Temple of Time? Why would I want to do that? Anyway, I’ve gotta finish this up, because Tales of the Abyss just came in the mail!
– I’ve been playing Infinity with Nick and Matt. This is a Spanish sci-fi miniatures game, and it’s totally excellent! If any of you are gamers, I totally recommend it!
– Speaking of gaming, there’s a new expansion for Tanto Cuore available! You’ve never heard of this? Think of the card game Dominion, but with cute Maids. Yes. Think about it. I picked up the original game at Sakuracon last year and loved it. Looking forward to the new expansion big time!
– I’m still selling Modest Medusa Season 1 books. Get yours for just $17 at my store!
I love the last panel also i tweeted my ideas for a ship name
And he has 20/20 vision! Good for him!
How will she survive without her hat?!?! Noooooooo! (Also the look on her face in that 2nd last panel is priceless.)
By splitting up they confuse the snake spies. Best idea ever.
I like that Medusa has the bindle stick, which is a must-have for sneaking off on your own. And I think it’s funny that Marah wouldn’t let the girl whose hair can turn people to stone come along on the adventure. I think Medusa can take care of herself, Marah!
Being a tarot author of course my mind goes immediately to this classic image: http://bit.ly/yGeFSU
But on Medusa it just looks so much better. I can’t wait for her to meet up with Mom.
She can be pretty foolish.
Last panel so cute!
I don’t have Twitter, nor do I like it in the slightest… is there any way I can suggest a ship name? I’ve got what I think is a good one.
Ehh, go ahead.
I was thinking you could call the ship The Dread Ship Morkez. It sounds pretty cool, plus as a bonus it’s “Zekrom” spelled backwards (no one trusts Reshiram anyway!).
Gaahhh! I feel like those names should mean something. But I can’t remember.
Same here on Twitter. Me, I’d opt for The Chocodile but you might run into copyright issues, or worse, the pirates on the real Chocodile might pay you a visit.
Whenever I think of pirates, I recall The Crimson Permanent Assurance.
i always try to name ships “the blushing sow” (sow is a name for a female pig). i don’t know why i do this, it’s a terrible name.
the best name is “The dragon wagon”
The Clubbed Seal……(crickets)
Arrr the ship must be called “Pie”. Why else would it be full of PieRats? also Medusa seems to be getting Lengthier. Chocodiles must be really good for your personal growth.
MM’s bag reminds me of a strawberry though i wonder what is all in bag besides Chocodiiles and she has a weapon with the stick.
Did Anyone Else Notice Medusa Got………Taller?
You left anyway,already knowing she would run off on her own. To quote the Nostalgia Critic:” You. Are. An. Idiot.”
Pile Of Ferrets
Fur Bearing Varment(s)
Yeah yeah, contest long over…