Guys, today is the LAST day for the Modest Medusa Coloring Book Kickstarter! We’ve hit 3 stretch goals already and you can get so much cool stuff for cheap. Check it out:
– Get the coloring book for just $7 (including U.S. shipping). This is a 32 page book full of new art, including 5 new pages of comics!
– Get a cool Modest Medusa t-shirt for just $8 when you also get the coloring book!
– Get a Modest Medusa mini-comic and a Medusa papercraft toy for FREE when you also get the coloring book!
– Get the Season 1 hardcover book and the coloring book for just $23 (U.S. shipping included)!
– Get an original 9 x 12 illustration and the coloring book for just $55 (U.S. Shipping included)!
– Everyone who contributes to the Kickstarter gets access to the digital version of the coloring book!
– Here’s the best part! Get the Coloring Book, The Season 1 Book, The Mini-Comic, The papercraft toy and the T-shirt for just $33! Holy crap! This makes an amazing gift. And all this stuff will ship in time for Christmas!
Here’s the t-shirt art:
I need a game of this STAT
Modest’s snakes seem to be enjoying themselves.
It would be so perfect if giant snake mom shows up in the gap and starts chomping everyone except MM as they jump over!
it’s not a hole!!! it’s a Giant Worm!!!!!
*insert mario jump sound here*
This scene with jake and the medusas on the sheep is AWESOME in such a comical way!
No duh. They’re jumpimg out of the comic it’s self.
Medusa in the 3rd Dimension, what are you going to do about it?
This is when you say…. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! 🙁
please let their be no harming of medusas, sheep, or Jakes in the making of this stunt!!!!
I’m still alive
THAT is a really cool frame. One of your best I think.
Suddenly, they all jump out of the comic strip and into the white space. Oh no!!
that second sheep looks happy 😀
Heck of a bookmark.
This is how you make the Castle Run in less than 12 parsecs.