– Hey guys! Lots of Kickstarter news today.
– There’s just 3 days left for the Modest Medusa Season 3 Kickstarter. We’re doing pretty good, but there’s several stretch goals I still want to meet, including extra 3 page comics featuring the Mermaids, Medusa’s sisters, the Pirates and Chocodiles for the book and a Medusa tattoo for me! yesterday we unlocked a stretch goal for a bonus Medusa Pacific Rim sticker for everyone who pledged $5 or more! So please check out the Kickstarter page!
– Jaymz’s Kickstarter for her Split Screen graphic novel is just over half way funded. She’s got 10 days left and needs your support! Jaymz, Barry Deutsch and I teamed up to create a special print that will only be available to people who back both the Modest Medusa and the Split Screen Kickstarters at the $25 levels. The print features characters from Modest Medusa, Split Screen and Hereville riding on Appa from Avatar. Just because. It’ll be signed by all three of us and will ship with your Modest Medusa book. If you’ve already pledged at least $25 to the Modest Medusa Season 3 Kickstarter all you need to do is pledge $25 (that’ the book level) to the Split Screen Kickstarter. After both Kickstarters end we’ll compare our backer lists, and if you appear on both you’ll get the print! Easy as cake! Here’s the link to the Split Screen Kickstarter.
– More Medusa dice from Tinderbox Entertainment! In addition to the blue and black Medusa dice we’re now offering hero and Villain dice. These are pretty great! The Hero dice feature The Drudge Angel, Pirate Captain, Urano, Medusa, Jake and Marah! The Villain dice have the Purple Mermaid, a Fairy Soldier, Kerrigor, the Chainsaw Unicorn, The Prince and the Gorgon! These dice are available through the Kickstarter for $2 each. All you need to do is increase your pledge by $2 for each die you want, and after the Kickstarter is over I’ll send out a form so you can tell me which dice you want. If you ONLY want some dice you can just pledge for that amount! Check out the Kickstarter page here!
– I bought this Hello Kitty piggy bank, then I put a Batman mask on it.
I’d consider it. If she can persuade the cops that she’s a lawyer rather than, y’know, a pre-adolescent snake creature, she can probably persuade the Judge that his wig is on back to front (even if he’s not wearing one). Oh, and that Jake is innocent of everything ever, too.
I wonder if her head snakes can hypnotise people.
Even more than last time, ask, no, demand a public defender!
Then he’ll either get the soldier or a lamp.
I see no Chocodiles in that briefcase. Get another lawyer.
In fact, a Chocodile with a file in it (must resist urge to call it a chocofile) would be a good escape plan.
My attorney sister is a fan. I hope she’s taking notes. Her briefcase doesn’t have a single Pony on it and you can’t get free sushi with her business cards. Man, I’m smelling an awesome marketing campaign here.
It was already cute enough to kill BEFORE helloBatkitty
Shoulda left the Batman hat off, in my seldom-if-ever-humble opinion.
Remind me again why her name is Modest?
Ak, the read-order in this comic is getting me mixed up!
yeah, me too. If I have to read the panels to figure out the order, I get frustrated, and this one wasn’t obvious enough.
Can you guys point out the trouble spots for me?
Best at laws? HIRED.
He is so screwed.
this makes it slightly easier to choke down that marah died
Spoke too soon.
So cute! But he is totally screwed…
I like them odds! You’re hired!
I expected “Modest Medusa – Lawyer – totally not a butt toucher” on the card.