– Thanks for all the birthday well wishing last week. I appreciate it!
– I accidentally put a hole in my tongue last week (there’s a story there, but I’ll save it since it’ll maybe make it into the comic at some point). It hurt like hell for several days, and my doctor basically told me to not eat anything until it healed (which it has). So since last Wednsday I’ve basically been angry, hungry and in pain. Which is why I didn’t get around to posting this page on Friday. So sorry about that.
– We have a real mail theft problem in my neighborhood, so I get all my mail delivered to teh studio instead. That has it’s own problems, since or mail carrier does’t seem to understand how doors work, and unless he can see me or one of the other studio people through the window he won’t even bother to open the door and leave our mail. I guess he just figures that if he can’t see us we must not want our mail?
– Anyone read Invincible? I accidentally bought an extra copy of teh Ultimate Collection Vol 8 and I don’t need it. $25+ shipping and it’s yours.
– I did another episode of Melony Chitwood’s The Trade podcast. It’s me, Melony, Dave Barrack (of Grrl Power) and Robert Tritthardt (of Writhe and Shine and Overcast with a Chance of Doom) talking about comedy writing. You can check it out here.
– Over the weekend some generous patrons pushed my Patreon up to $498. Holy crap! Thanks guys! We’re now just $2 shy of the next Milestone Goal, a monthly live drawing session. You can find out more about my Patreon here.